The recommendation to split Halton Parish Council from Wendover, and include it in the Aston Clinton Ward prompted many responses objecting to the change, including both Wendover and Halton Parish Councils. Following a visit to the area from the Boundary commission, it was agreed to keep Wendover and Halton as one ward, to be known as Wendover and Halton. Both Parish Councils were very pleased with this result.
The Parish Council has been advised that funding has been made available to Bucks County Council to repair roads damaged by winter flooding. The B4009 between Aston Hill and Mansion Hill has been included as one of the roads to be repaired. The Halton Canal Bridge is to be repaired. The work is planned to be carried out on the 7th July and is expected to last for 5 days. Halton Lane potholes have also been repaired.
Responsibility for Buckinghamshire County Council
• For emergencies, please call 0845 230 2882
• Bucks CC are responsible for the A, B and C class roads within Buckinghamshire. Motorways within Buckinhamshire (M4, M25 and M40), the A404(T) and teh A40(T) from Denham into Hillingdon are the responsibilty of the Highways Agency
Please provide as much detail as possible to identify the location. e.g.
• Village, town or parish
• Name of junctions or adjacent roads
• Landmarks, such as outside no 23, house name, telegraph pole or streetlight
• Landmarks, such as bridges, pubs, bends in the road, etc.
Please provide as much detail as possible to describe the problem. e.g.
• Where it is on the road, e.g. edge, middle etc
• estimate size of the defect
• estimate depth of the defect
To Report a Problem online Click Here