Minutes of Halton Parish Council meeting
Parish Council meetings are held on a Wednesday, approximately once every six weeks.
All Parish Council meetings are held at the village hall and are open to the public, however, it is always advisable to either telephone the office 01296 626073, or check the notice board on the day of the meeting just in case there are unforeseen circumstances which prevent the meeting taking place.
Minutes of the proceedings of a council are intended to be a formal record of official acts and decisions, not reports. Therefore they should be as short as is consistent with clarity and accuracy. Minutes are considered, ‘draft’ until signed off at the following meeting. (LGA’72,s12,p41(1))
Dates of Meetings 2019
2018-19 Meeting Dates
01 – HPC Minutes – Jan 2019
- Wednesday 20th July 20177.30pm Halton Village Hall
- Wednesday 26th April 20177.30pm Halton Village Hall
- Wednesday 15th March 20177.30pm Halton Village Hall
- Wednesday 15th February 20177.30pm Halton Village Hall
- Wednesday 4th November 20167.30pm Halton Village Hall
- Wednesday 27th January 20167.30pm Halton Village Hall